All 9 art Reviews

Back to Hell Back to Hell

My only critique is this website does not allot me to spam the favourite button !!!!

RussFairchild responds:

lol thank you =D

Akira Akira

A literal third leg >W>

Coronation Coronation

Oh i love the depth in this.

airman4 responds:

thanks man

Monster Dude Monster Dude

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. This one looks amazing!!!

ultimateunic responds:

Thanks :D

Soul Eating Grimataur Soul Eating Grimataur

By far the best rendered depiction so far for this contest 8D!

Good use of colour and atmosphere. shows the character very clearly and has this lovely little twist to it :3

The Grimataur (Fear not The Ankle Grabber) The Grimataur (Fear not The Ankle Grabber)

7/10 would grim again 8D

Only thing I would say ( coming from a painterly point of view ) is try not to actually use true black in your images and bounce the light a little bit as it makes it hard to actually see your design :]

Makes it harder to appreciate the heavy details you put into this well drawing picture.

The Alleyway The Alleyway

The problem is, is that the Grimataur is supposed to be the key focus of the image. very large and hulking in build with a humanoid body frame.

Also the perspective of the background seems flat. is that the floor behind Grimmy or is that a wall ?

Overall a pretty good drawing but it is missing the point of the contest mate.

Next time follow the brief closer to be more accurate with what has been asked of you to create.

Hope this helps for your future contest entries in other Jazza contests and such :3

A Grimataur Lurks Under Our House A Grimataur Lurks Under Our House

I will not lie I LOVE the amount of character in this drawing and the style it is done it has a lot of charm to it!

Stopsignal responds:

Thanks a lot! I'm very glad you liked it d:
It's encouraging to hear that, as i aimed for that thing indeed!

Grimataur Grimataur

Dude that looks really freaking nice 8D I am joining this myself actually.

JAZZA IS BAE

cocolongo responds:

Thank you , I am glad you are joining us!